- Travel affairs [managing Company’s rented cars & taxi, handling ticketing & hotel
booking matters, etc.].
- Office lease/ maintenance/ renovation/ security/ … matters.
- Immigration matters [Work Permit, Temporary Residence Card, Visa, etc.].
- Expatriates’ welfare [apartment, medical care, golfing, children’s schooling, …].
- Other supports required by Administration & Planning Department and Business Departments from time to time.
1. Gender & age:
Lady, aging from 28-33 (born during 1984-1989).
2. Career feature & objective:
a. Deep experience in Corporate Services (or General Affairs jobs) in international
companies (English speaking environment).
b. Real focus on self-development in Corporate Services (or General Affairs) field,
making efforts to reach higher positions in this job field in the long run with the
3. Education & Experience:
a. University graduate (preferable from English, Natural Sciences or Business-related
b. Having at least 2-year full-time working experience in Corporate Services (or
General Affairs) field with international companies (English speaking environment).
4. Skills & Expertise:
a. Good at both Vietnamese & English communication skills (obtained or really
potential to obtain TOEIC score at least 800).
* If the successful candidate hasn’t obtained 800-scored TOEIC Certificate within 2 years
from employment starting date, she is required to submit an 800-scored TOEIC Certificate to
SCVN-HCMC within 60 days from employment starting date, with full test-fee with “IIG
Vietnam” to be sponsored by SCVN-HCMC.
b. Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
c. High multi-taking & time-management skills.
a. Good sense of servicing, supporting, organizing, coordinating, integrating at work.
b. Able to work independently and with Team.
c. Hard-working, trustworthy, result-oriented & progressive mind.
- Social & health insurance and other allowances as Labor law.